Welcome to the Introspectology podcast!
This is the show where we go inside other people’s heads to find out who they are, how they think, and what it’s like to be them.
Each week I interview someone different to understand their personality, identity, habits, behaviours, thoughts, childhood influences, and everything that makes them who they are.
Guests include teachers, students, artists, entrepreneurs, Christians, Muslims, atheists, queer people, straight people, old people, young people, and everyone in between.
My name is Joanna James-Lynn (call me Jo!).
I’m a co-founder and virtual assistant at Taskerly. I’m also an introvert, a multipotentialite, and an overthinker.
One of my favourite things to do is to try to understand both myself and other people. I love deep conversations and ‘aha’ moments.
I find that by getting to know other people, I get to know myself. And by getting to know myself, I’m able to shape my life to suit me. Which means I live a life that makes me happy.
- Name: Joanna James-Lynn
- Age: 28
- Location: Oxfordshire, England
- Occupation: Virtual assistant
- Relationship status: Married
- Hobbies: Reading, writing, and dreaming up more project ideas than I could ever handle
- Myers-Briggs: INFP/the artist (introverted, intuition, feeling, perceiving)
- StrengthsFinder 2.0: Intellection, input, learner, restorative, harmony
- Fascination Advantage: The Quick-Start (innovative and alert)
- Enneagram: The helper and the individualist (empathetic, sincere, friendly, self-aware, honest, and creative)
- Entrepreneurial Zone of Genius: Architect (I use logic and creativity to design)